Advertise Box

Icha Back On Trial, Appear More Macho


VIVAnews -there are different with the appearance of Grace Sulistyo aka Octaviany aka Fransiska Anastasya Icha (20). The defendant's case impersonation was wearing a white shirt and trousers of the color blue during the live session.


Tyo, Icha calls at home, performing with a new hair style like the cartoon character Tin-Tin. Inevitably the look of the Icha was reaping honors, both from the visitor session nor the public prosecutor (JPU).

"Nah gitu dong Icha, right then more look macho. Definitely later many girls go crazy at you, "says one of the attorneys in the Bekasi District Court, Monday, June 27, 2011.

Icha is commended as it only smiled embarrassed. "My razor in jail, Thursday week. Pay how many secrets. I am so ashamed of my hair was discussed, "said Icha before following the hearing.

"Let me put it this way, My's people know I want to change so normal. I also want to get married and have kids when it's free. But when my hair style HIGH SCHOOL as well, "said kok gini Icha again.

In that opportunity, Icha confessed before his acquaintance with Umar and made a Facebook account with the name "Anastasya Fransiska Octaviany", known as a normal guy.

"I've got time JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL girlfriend, as well as the high school. Once I decided was married to Umar in the beginning because only a whim. Well indeed I also pity he (Umar), but I now have more normal, like it again same kok women, "he added. Icha also said creating an account with the name "Fransiska" is just a mere whim.

At today's hearing, the Prosecutor presents witness Kenyon, the penghulu of KUA Jatiasih marry Icha and Umar.

Meanwhile, according to the schedule of the trial, Thursday was a doctor and tomorrow will be an employee of the clinic of Dr. Anita General Empress and Awarnis. Great is the person who issued the certificate that the Icha-sex female.


In a special interview with vivanews.com Icha some time ago, he tells his story about the long winded with Umar. He asserted that although he later learned his real identity remains loved him, Umar.(eh)


Report: Erik Hamzah | Bekasi




View the original article here



Peliculas Online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers